Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Birthday Cupcake cards and cards for Summer

I don't know what it is about Summer that I love most...could be the beach...or my birthday...or the idea of swimming and playing with my kids!

These cards made me so happy and I had to share them with all of you!
HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU!!!
Cupcakes are so special. They taste great and they're small and they scream CUTE -- especially these cards!

If you don't know the secret about the best way to eat a cupcake, email me and I'll let you know...for those who like frosting in every bite, I have the perfect way to eat those delicious treats!







1 comment:

Naseer Ahmad said...

These New Birthday Cupcake cards design looking well, but I think pink color should be added with third one image of card.
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards